Contact Info / Websites
That's how long time has passed since my last news post.
My circumstances hasn't really improved, but I'm still better off than most folks. Things could be better, that's for certain.
Anyway, I've recently uploaded a new track, so give that a listen.
Just been a little bit busy with life.
How's everyone doing?
It's gonna start production around this month, and momoguru's looking for people to start a development team!
If you love hacking games, or you're looking for projects to hop on, this is your chance!
Haaaaayyyy I'm back from my first con! I had one hell of a time, but my wallet did not. Here's the stuff I got from the artists' alleys. They cost roughly RM40 (that's like, 12 bucks). Also, pardon the image quality. Using a smartphone and having jittery hands make a terrible photo.
Here's two of the cosplayers I met there:
Check out the rest of the pics on my Tumblr!
What's up? I know I haven't been posting much (the forums, newsposts and audio), but I'm still around. Just lurking.
For those of you wondering what's up with me:
- I've decided to become one with the cool kids and got a smartphone (a Lenovo A369i, to be precise)
- I'm going to college starting this Saturday (9th of August), studying Broadcasting & Film.
- I took up Muay Thai at a local gym to combat (pun intended) my asthma (and possibly compete, if Allah wills it)
- I've bought tickets to an anime/manga convention, Animangaki. It's a local con held since 2009. It'll also be my first time going to a con, so expect pictures and stuff!
- I'm still trying to find material to update my blog with. If you didn't know, I made a blog on http://yoshiii343.blogspot.com/ (inb4 no one uses Blogspot anymore [I still don't know how to handle the new newspost system thing to save a life] and I would feature underground/underrated artists and review a track or 2 from them. So far there's only 2 featured artists from SoundCloud...and tagged under "SoundCloud Spelunking". I should probably rename that to something more...universal.
Edit: I've been thinking of migrating my blog to Wordpress. What do you folks think about it? How is Wordpress better than Blogspot (or vice versa)?
And here's the game.
I feel so honoured right now.
Haaaayyy what's up again? I just made a blog (http://yoshiii343.blogspot.com/ [also, I think I might miss the old news post system :( do people even use Blogspot these days?]), so I'm probably gonna try and post stuff (mainly personal and/or the stuff I intend to do with the blog [see first post of said blog]) over there.
So if ye got the time or interest, go give it a look!
Oh, and if you have tips on stress management, do post 'em here. I really need them.
It's been 11 days since I posted anything worthwhile, but damn, it felt like months had passed. Anyway, here's what I've been doing:
- It's 5:14 a.m. as I'm writing this, but I've decided to take the plunge, begin my journey to become a boxer and make a workout routine (and stick to it!).
- I got a part time job at a certain fast food chain (lets not name it, they probably got moles everywhere) on Monday. If you have tips on how to not feel too tired and moody at the end of the day, do leave a comment.
So...yeah. It feels weird not waking up in the morning, getting ready for school or getting scolded by the teachers from camp.
National service is finally over. Now remember when I wrote about how this whole national service thing is a waste of time?
I'd like to take those words back. All of it.
That is all.